- A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks; a woman loses hers after four kisses.
- H.L. Mencken
- A woman's love is a man's privilege, not his right.
- Ever since Eve gave Adam the apple, there has been a misunderstanding between the sexes about gifts.
- Nan Robertson
- God gave the Man a Woman Because That was so the Woman Could keep the Man Running Smoothly.
- Karen S.Magee
- Guys are lucky because they get to grow mustaches. I wish I could. It's like having a little pet for your face.
- Anita Wise
- I don't need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we'll ever have is the one with ourselves.
- Shirley Maclaine
- Behind every successful man there is a surprised woman.
- Maryon Pearson
- Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
- Barbara Bush, former US First Lady
- As long as you know that most men are like children, you know everything.
- Coco Chanel
- I refuse to consign the whole male sex to the nursery. I insist on believing that some men are my equals.
- Brigid Brophy
- Probably the only place a man can really feel secure is a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.
- Germaine Greer
- I like men to behave like men--strong and childish.
- Francoise Sagan
- One cannot always be laughing at a man without now and then stumbling on something witty.
- Jane Austen
- If you talk about yourself, he'll think you're boring. If you talk about others, he'll think you're a gossip. If you talk about him, he'll think you're a brilliant conversationalist.
- Linda Sunshine
Mens Quotes Page 10