- No man is ever old enough to know better.
- Holbrook Jackson
- When a man gets up to speak, people listen, then look. When a woman gets up, people look; then, if they like what they see, they listen.
- Pauline Frederick
- If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.
- Saul Bellow
- It is a known fact that men are practical, hardheaded realists, in contrast to women, who are romantic dreamers and actually believe that estrogenic skin cream must do something or they couldn't charge sixteen dollars for that little tiny jar.
- Jane Goodsell
- Never let a beautiful woman pick your path for you when there is a man in her line of sight.
- Terry Goodkind
- No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry.
- Responsibility is the thing people dread most of all. Yet it is the one thing in the world that develops us, gives us manhood or womanhood fibre.
- Frank H. Crane
- The history of every country begins in the heart of a man or woman.
- Willa Sibert Cather
- The last thing a woman will consent to discover in a man whom she loves, or on whom she simply depends, is want of courage.
- Joseph Conrad
- The upward course of a nation's history is due in the long run to the soundness of heart of its average men and women.
- Elizabeth II
- When a man of forty falls in love with a of twenty, it isn't her youth he is seeking but his own.
- Lenore Coffee
- A man is two people, himself and his cock. A man always takes his friend to the party. Of the two, the friend is the nicer, being more able to show his feelings.
- Beryl Bainbridge
Mens Quotes Page 9