- Men want a woman whom they can turn on and off like a light switch.
- Ian Fleming
- The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman with beautiful legs.
- Marlene Dietrich
- There is one thing I would break up over, and that is if she caught me with another woman. I won't stand for that.
- Steve Martin
- Men seek out retreats for themselves in the country, by the seaside, on the mountains... But all this is unphilosophical to the last degree... when thou canst at a moment's notice retire into thyself.
- Marcus Aelius Aurelius
- Life is too short for men to take it seriously.
- He who understands Archimedes and Apollonius will admire less the achievements of the foremost men of later times.
- Gottfried Whilhem Leibniz (1646-1716)
- Few men speak humbly of humility, chastely of chastity, skeptically of skepticism.
- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
- Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.
- Attributed to Queen Elizabeth I of England (1533-1603)
- The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.
- Vince Lombardi
- Men should be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
- Alexander Pope
- All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.
- Red Skelton
- Successful men usually snatch success from seeming failure. If they know there is such a word as defeat, they will not admit it. They may be whipped, but they are not aware of it. That is why they succeed.
- A. P. Gouthey
- The men who succeed are the efficient few. They are the few who have the ambition and will power to develop themselves.
- Herbert N Casson
- The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.
- B. F. Skinner
- We believe that all men are created equal because they are created in the image of God.
- Harry S. Truman
- Lives of great men all remind us We can make our lives sublime, And, departing, leave behind us Footprints on the sands of time.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow A Psalm of Life
- I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.
- Rita Rudner
- People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little.
- Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.
- Edward W. Howe
- Two men look out the same prison bars; one sees mud and the other stars.
- Frederick Langbridge
Mens Quotes Page 6